Welcome to the November 2017 Babies Community!

Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
The first day of my last period was the 27th of January. My period was due on the 23rd of Februray and it is currently 5 days late and I've had every pregnancy symptom know to man except contractions of course. I tested when I was 2 days late and I got a negative result. I plan to test again on the 3rd of March and if still nothing then again on the 10th. .... I also start college in the Fall. Any tips or advice?
Later found out I wasn't pregnant. But I am not currently 6 weeks pregnant according to my period calendar. And I have yet to have gone to a doctor.
Now***
Sorry I just saw this. How are you getting in now?
Hello I'm due Nov 21st! I had a miscarriage beginning of January this year so I'm on high alert. I have my fist ultrasound set for 8 weeks! I'm a nervous wreak. I've also been put on progesterone supplements, boy those are fun. I have a 2 year old boy that keeps me on my toes! Boy this is going to be an interesting pregnancy if it sticks.