Why is there blood in my urine every time I pee at 32 weeks pregnant?

I'm 32 wks pregnant and yesterday I started seeing my urin turn a pinkish color but it's only when I pee. Over the last 24 hours I've noticed the color has darkened alittle and I feel pressure down there. I do feel like I might have  uti but never like this. I can still feel my baby and she's been moving like normal but hers movements hurt almost like my belly isn't big enough to carry her? I've read about losing the mucus plug but this feels like too much lately I've been super tired and constantly sleep sometimes feeling like  A diabetic but had too much sugar.  I miss my last baby doctors appointment so I haven't been singing since 26 weeks im also RH negative AND haven't had the  rhoGAM shot yet .  But I've also had a history of UTI problems and I've had a few that have went untreated recently because of my insurance stopping temporarily. I'm starting to worry that it either has something to do with my bladder  thanks for Salome time including/spotting or something's not right with the pregnancy.  I got history with preterm labor and pregnancy complications in the third trimester and I've had two miscarriages but this is nothing make up experience before  what is going on??????