Pregnancy: Nov 2017 Babies Community
107 Members

Wight gain

Has anyone beside me haven't gain any Wight??
Im 21weeks1day with a girl..
I'm 21 weeks and only gained 2 pounds . I'm also having a girl
You better then me ive only lost no gain...
Ikr..ive lost 2lbs since my last appt...and I'm having a girl as well 20weeks 2days idk I guess as the months roll on I'll gain like I'm suppose to lol..i have yet to see my bump my Dr keeps telling me it's cuz this my 1st baby and that I'm 5'4 and heavyset but not to worry I will start to show...but I do feel her move from time to time tho
This my 3rd and now i believe when they said ever pregnancy is different...
Lol yes I've been told every pregnancy is different..and I see every week lol I've noticed from how low I was carrying her..to a freak out bleed moment at 13weeks to seeing the Dr go up on my belly to hear her heartbeat..it truly has been an awesome experience thus far one 4 which I am truly blessed...so congrats to all the mom's here that are in our "matured stage" lol