A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community
120 Members

11 Week ultrasound yesterday

Hi Ladies,

I had an ultrasound yesterday 11 weeks.  The doctor said everything looks great.  I was amazed the baby was moving around so much they had trouble getting pictures.  The arms and legs just kept moving.  I have had several miscarriages so  have just been taking this week by week hoping and praying.  But to see my baby moving was...I can't even describe it.  Now I feel lke this is really going to happen.  I didn't realize that the little peanuts were so active at this time.  I am so happy I can't even describe it.    Hope everyone is doing well :)
6 Responses
280369 tn?1316705641
Aww! congrats! It's amazing how much they do move around in there for being so tiny! =)
568875 tn?1424400805
congrats! I just had my 11 week u/s last thursday! It is sooo amazing!
801280 tn?1257179153
i went for my dating scan on wednesday and my baby seemed very still during my scan 11w 1d. but did have a strong heart beat! is this normal? could "he" just be resting?
280369 tn?1316705641
That's great that the baby had a strong heartbeat! =) Some babies move more than others..."he" could have been sleeping the entire time as well. Sometimes the technicians will kinda poke your baby with the u/s wand to see if they can get the baby to move, but I think it's okay. A strong heartbeat is awesome.
801280 tn?1257179153
she did say that everything looked perfect, and the baby did move its arms up a bit so its just me being me haha paranoid i even thought they would tell me i was not even pregnant!! sure its normal for first time haha.. thanks!
x
280369 tn?1316705641
Yes, it's normal to be that way and worry! And believe me, once you have the baby, you will still worry!  But being a mother is wonderful! And you said the baby moved his/her arms, so that's great! =) This is my 4th pregnancy, but hopefully my 2nd child..I go for my first u/s on wed and I cannot wait. I am so paranoid and worry over everything. But I know once I see that little baby on the screen, I will be able to relax just a bit! =) Congrats!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.