I did this with my last pregnancy and it gave her like a 15% chance of having blue eyes. Her eyes are the bluest of the blue. Do not loose hope it can happen!
This time it says I have a 10.3% chance for blue, 39.6% chance for green, and 50% chance of brown. I'm totally hoping for green eyes so we'll see what happens!
I did this with Marley too and there is a 70% chance of green and 30% chance of blue! No brown here! I have blue/green and hubby has green! But both of my parents had brown and only one of his had green so who knows!
I don't really need to take this test... I'm pretty sure mine will say brown. My eyes are really dark brown, and my hubby's are a light brown... our daughters eyes are like mine. So dark you can't see the pupils.
yeah... 83% chance of brown! 8.0% blue and 8.6% green LOL... he'll have brown eyes for sure!
...This is cool though!
50% blue, 50% green (our first baby has blue)
50.0% brown, 12.5% green, 37.5% blue. Our first child has blue eyes. I got my blue eye'd child so Any color would be nice :)