6w3d and the bloating just began, any suggestions?

Hey everyone, Im 6w3d, just had our 2nd u/s today and saw the hb! So amazing! Anyhow, i feel so bloated today and this is the first Ive felt this way. I already eat small frequent meals and drinks lots of water, anything else anyone has to suggest?
How sweet.. Im 5 weeks and1 day I cant wait to see ours..

My husband has Terminal cancer and this is our miracle baby
I am about 4 and 1/2 week and I feel bloated already as well. My pants are already way to snugg to wear. I know I may have a little extra weight on me but I swear no matter when I have gotten preggo by 6 weeks I look like I am a few months, Its amazing what these little beans can to do to change you whole body..
Drink lots of water and eat plenty of fiber that should help a little with the dreaded bloat.
When did you have your first ultra sound sweety?
What did they say?
Im 5 weeks 2 days at my ultra sound and I swear i saw a sack but they didnt. Im scared
I had my first ultrasound last week when i was 5 w4d and my second when I was 6w3d. I am now 6w6d and feeling pretty good! We saw the sac on the 1st u/s and heartbeat on the 2nd. Dont worry too much, just have faith and say lots of prayers-these things have a way of working out! When do you go back in again? How are you feeling? Best of luck to you and your little bean!
I just saw your 1st post-that is amazing-this truly is your miracle baby! The Lord works in mysterious ways but has a wonderful plan for us all! God bless!

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Oct 2011 Babies Community