Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1387940 tn?1299097997

6w3d and the bloating just began, any suggestions?

Hey everyone, Im 6w3d, just had our 2nd u/s today and saw the hb! So amazing! Anyhow, i feel so bloated today and this is the first Ive felt this way. I already eat small frequent meals and drinks lots of water, anything else anyone has to suggest?
6 Responses
How sweet.. Im 5 weeks and1 day I cant wait to see ours..

My husband has Terminal cancer and this is our miracle baby
1105450 tn?1375683721
I am about 4 and 1/2 week and I feel bloated already as well. My pants are already way to snugg to wear. I know I may have a little extra weight on me but I swear no matter when I have gotten preggo by 6 weeks I look like I am a few months, Its amazing what these little beans can to do to change you whole body..
349463 tn?1333571576
Drink lots of water and eat plenty of fiber that should help a little with the dreaded bloat.
When did you have your first ultra sound sweety?
What did they say?
Im 5 weeks 2 days at my ultra sound and I swear i saw a sack but they didnt. Im scared
1387940 tn?1299097997
I had my first ultrasound last week when i was 5 w4d and my second when I was 6w3d. I am now 6w6d and feeling pretty good! We saw the sac on the 1st u/s and heartbeat on the 2nd. Dont worry too much, just have faith and say lots of prayers-these things have a way of working out! When do you go back in again? How are you feeling? Best of luck to you and your little bean!
1387940 tn?1299097997
I just saw your 1st post-that is amazing-this truly is your miracle baby! The Lord works in mysterious ways but has a wonderful plan for us all! God bless!
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Oct 2011 Babies Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
278664 tn?1319840159
Salt Lake City, UT
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.