I went in to get induced last thursday they gave me cervidil i was contracting but i wouldnt dilate i wasnt even 1cm either and 50% effaced i was there for hours and nothing happened so i asked thr dr if i could leave i was 40 weeks1 day so i left and tomorrow he wants to schedule again at 41 weeks but i always went to 42 weeks and with my last baby he had minor complications and he just want to be on a safe side and induce me at 41 with pitocin.
Its safe to go to 10 days over I believe. Do ehat you feel is right, if you don't feel as though bub is ready and or you don't want to go ahead with it, then don't! Your body, your choice. If it isn't medically necessary I wouldn't go ahead with it. Best of luck
So I had another induction scheduled... Cancelled it, rescheduled for today... I'm so scared.
U can read my induction story on one of my posts
You can go up to 2 weeks past your due date.. i went 9 days past and she finally decided to come on her own. dint fet induced if your not comfortable with it:/ but past 2 weeks could be dangerous for your baby..