32 weeks FTM, WHAT TO EXPECT

I have been having a good pregnancy with no problems. Breast not leaking yet, no fluid in feet and hands, no painful contractions, etc.baby was weighing 2 lbs 7 Oz at 27 weeks. I don't kno what to expect or feel during real labor. I'm sleeping a bit more, I find myself sleeping all type of ways..  I'm just ready but no type of complications have hit me yet.  Most say I'm lucky bc of the size of my belly and I have no problems. I say I'm blessed bc this little girl knows her mommie. We communicate well with each other.. I just don't kno wat to expect after reading other moms stories and try to compare mine I'm like nope I'm fine, fine for now anyway
You will never know what to expect. Every pregnancy is different we can tell you you
Sorry phone sent too early. We can tell you what might happen and be wrong. Just remember to breath during contractions because holding your breath makes them worse. I wish you the best. You're almost there
Just control ur breathing n don't be one of those screamers.. it just exhausts u an it won't help u during the delivery. N push with ur lower abdomen when the doc tell u to push. Although ur body will automatically push or ull feel the urge to push n won't be able to control it when the baby is coming out. But try to hold off until the doc tells u.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.