A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community
871 Members
12476639 tn?1427034291

Baby arrived!

Jonah was 4 days overdue! Went to hospital for a non stress test and blood work for hbp. I was 4 cm dilated and they admitted us. Broke my water at 6:30. Active painful labor started around 10 pm. All natural. No epidural/pain meds. Lots of deep breathing and the support of my amazing husband. 1:00 am Dr. Came in .... I was pushing instinctively, baby was coming quick, his shoulder was stuck behind my pubic bone, head was delivered and his heart rate was dropping. Dr. Used vacuum and episiotomy, I gave one more big push and had my big boy out! 9lbs. 4 oz. 22 in. Born at 1:12 am healthy boy and healthy mama. Very sore, but so happy! Good luck and God bless!
14 Responses
Congrats on the baby boy! I'm in the hospital now.
11020908 tn?1436231522
Amazing! Congratulations! You're so strong and all the hard work was worth it for your new baby
Congratulations
Congrats! I'm also planning a natural birth stories like this give me hope!
12981378 tn?1440338397
Congrats
Great job!!
same here Nickelodean! i enjoy reading the positive birth stories of natural birth!! calms my nerves and yrs gives me hope haha!
Congratulations!There is hope out there for all us over due mommas! X
That's great you were able to go natural, congrats! I'm planning to go the all natural way too and hearing others made it help. Congrats again
12584065 tn?1436324114
Congrats mama! Ur a strong woman!
Congratulations!!
12861671 tn?1439756239
Congratulations! Hope you're enjoying time with your little creation and that you recover well soon. I'm in hospital, waters broken but no contractions yet...waiting...
12476639 tn?1427034291
Thank you ladies! The wait was worth it and so was the pain! No pain, no gain! There's nothing more precious than holding your new baby and seeing that sweet face you've waited so long to meet, esp especially overdue! Any one in need of support or questions about a non medicated delivery please message me and I'd be happy to give you some tips that helped me! Xoxox
I just had my daughter on the 3rd and I tried so hard to do a natural birth, but after my water broke, my contractions were too close together and so painful they made me cry so hard. I am happy for you and amazed that you did it 100% natural. Congrats on that alone mama! And congrats on your little boy. :)
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.