A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community
871 Members
7280472 tn?1395272714

Bleeding?

Hey Ladies. I've got a question for you all. I was suppose to start my period February 12th. It's always right on time(28 day cycle), always consistent. Well today made 2 days late, I got a negative test the past couple days. Today I started spotting dark red/brown. It's really light, usually my period always starts heavy and is bright in color. Always cramp too. Well, I haven't cramped AT ALL and that is what is keeping up my hopes. I've been thinking maybe it is breakthrough bleeding? I'm always positive after the birth of my son I started ovulating later than normal.  For almost a week I've had tickling/butterfly feelings. If this bleeding stays this light and ends soon, I'm going to re test Thursday (which would make me a week past when I was suppose to start) what do you all think? Is there any hope left?
1 Responses
7280472 tn?1395272714
Might I add the little bit of blood has lots of mucus in it
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.