Flu like symptoms 22 weeks

I feel awful, nausea, headaches just an all over icky feeling and no diarrhea but I've been going more frequently.  Anyone else having this or am I Coming down with something?  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I was in the same boat a week ago. I ended up going to a cvs care clinic once the coughing hit and she said robittussein dm for the coughing, tylenol for the headache and benadryl if i felt stuffy and sleep. It helped until the cough got bad and then she prescribed me tesalon perles? She was pregnant and said she has used them to help with the coughing too. They really did and im a lot better now and baby is active and good :) hope you feel better soon
Helpful - 0
I was
Helpful - 0
You might be coming down with something. Id call your doctor just incase though
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.