Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community
871 Members

Who's left?

So my cousin who was due on Nov 7th just had her baby and I'm jealous! I'm 40 weeks today and no signs baby is coming. Also noticed most people on this board already had their babies. Anyone else out there?
Im still waiting for my baby, will be 40 weeks on monday. So your not the only one left :)
I'm not due till the 30th and I'm not having any signs that she will come any sooner. Just hang in there and try not to be so bored with the waiting
I'm 39+5 weeks and still no baby! Counting down the days but also knowing I'll miss being pregnant so trying not to get too impatient
I'm not due until the 31st, but I feel like he's not trying to come any sooner. Right now he's giving my cervix a good pounding, which he's been doing for quite some time. Super uncomfortable.
Due the 28th, close, but no baby yet
I'm 40 weeks and 5 days. Tomorrow at my ultrasound they will tell me when they want to induce me
I'm  due on the 27th hoping my baby will come sooner...
Still waiting 40 weeks and 6 days today
still waiting 40 weeks and 3days.. God be our help. . it's so tiring
41 weeks!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.