share ur happiness

So watching tv... typical re-runs but this one is a christmas eps. And im suddenly hit with a huge ball of happieness.
Ok yes its on july but god i cant wait for this winter!

My little man is due 24th of october and then 6 weeks later im getting married on the 17th of december. This christmas is going to be amazing!
I honestly cant wait!! I feel like the luckiest girl alive and i cant wait to start my new life as a mammy and wife.

So this got me thinking.... mammys-to-be share ur happy feelings so we can read them when feeling down or scared.
Doesnt matter how big or small if it makes u smile share!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thats lovely!  I feel the same. Cant believe how happy and lucky i am
Helpful - 0
Everytime I feel my baby girl, and I find myself staring at my fiance and just smiling as I can't believe how happy I am never thought I could be this happy x
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.