Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community
871 Members

ultrasound

Had my ultrasound today thought I was 6 week 2 days but measured 5 week 5 days saw yolk sac but no baby. But they said its to early to see much they will re do ultrasound in 10 days. Any body else have this issue
Yes I'm 6 weeks tomorrow & jus had ultrasound Tues & still nothing bt my hcg levels are going up.
Have either of you used the due date calculation from the web before? If so was it accurate?
Had the same issue on Monday.  I thought I was 7 1/2 weeks, they measured me at 6 weeks 1 one day. They could see a small fetus, the baby hadn't for me completely yet. InshaAllah
Let's just say you had a one night stand ( just an example) but you hadn't had sex prior for a while and didn't have sex after . If you know the date you had that sex then you will be able to use an online calculator and it will be pretty acurate if your going by the first day of your last period it can be between 2 days to three weeks wrong
I've used due date calculator & it's saying same thing as doc.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.