Pregnancy: Oct 2016 Babies Community
184 Members
Hey Ladies I'm 19 years old.and expecting my first , I'm really excited having support from both sides but I have been having little stomach cramps . I'm 5 weeks and 2 days I'm obsessing and reading about it makes  me feel no better I'm a little worried is this normal ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Firstly congratulations.  :D it's great news that you're having support. Cramping is normal, through pregnancy, things need to stretch and move, it can be uncomfortable. When you book in with your midwife/doctor you can then speak with them. X
As long as it's not accompanied by bleeding it's very normal to have cramping. If it's lower stomach is probably round ligament stretching. You can take a couple Tylenol and it should help. Also sometimes a warm bath helps as well loosen everything up. The other very common thing that can cause quite severe cramping is constipation. Also very common in pregnancy and very uncomfortable. :-/ hope you feel better soon tho
Yup. Very normal. Sometimes feels like PMS day after day.... Good luck!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.