31 weeks and hemorrhoids

Hi ladies, I'm going into 32 weeks with lots of pain and very uncomfortable on my bottom. Can't seat or walk. Any suggestions on constipation to help hemorrhoids go away?
This is my second child and I never experienced this with my first one.
This is my first pregnancy and I experienced this right when I started my third trimester. Try changing your diet and include fiber rich foods so you're not constipated (super easy to get constipated with the extra weight from the baby putting pressure on your bowls). I added chia seeds and flax seed to oatmeal and smoothies, ate fresh fruit and incorporated more greens. I also tried to limit dairy. Warm lemon water helps too! This will make bowl movements less painful. Also, go when you gotta go if you know what I mean. Holding it will put strain on the blood vessels and cause hemorrhoids. Definitely get some preparation h cream and the wipes. It really helps when you have one. And finally don't sit or stand too long. Staying in the same position puts pressure on those blood vessels as well so be sure to get up and walk around. If yours up for it, light exercise helps too!