Braxton Hicks 20 weeks

I'm only 20 weeks along and last night I was having quite a bit of "semi contractions" I'm guessing Braxton Hicks. I have 1 child so I know the feeling of real labor and contractions but wow anyone else experiencing this at an early stage?
I have and I'm not that far away ether ... I'm 28 weeks and there's days that I have to just take a breather because it's so uncomfortable but I'm scared to tell my OB because I don't like when they check me down there lol I've been having some pain down there that's really hard for me to even walk .. ugh .. but I'm guessing it's normal as long as it doesn't get stronger and frequent.
Same here im 28 weeks and mine started at about 22 weeks. This is my 2nd baby as well and i didnt feel them this early with my daughter. Some days i feel it all day long  throughout the day.
Second baby for me too, have A LOT of braxton hicks with this one. I've found just taking it easy and drinking TONS of water helps keep them away. Good luck!