Aa
A
A
Close

Braxton Hicks 20 weeks

I'm only 20 weeks along and last night I was having quite a bit of "semi contractions" I'm guessing Braxton Hicks. I have 1 child so I know the feeling of real labor and contractions but wow anyone else experiencing this at an early stage?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I have and I'm not that far away ether ... I'm 28 weeks and there's days that I have to just take a breather because it's so uncomfortable but I'm scared to tell my OB because I don't like when they check me down there lol I've been having some pain down there that's really hard for me to even walk .. ugh .. but I'm guessing it's normal as long as it doesn't get stronger and frequent.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Same here im 28 weeks and mine started at about 22 weeks. This is my 2nd baby as well and i didnt feel them this early with my daughter. Some days i feel it all day long  throughout the day.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Second baby for me too, have A LOT of braxton hicks with this one. I've found just taking it easy and drinking TONS of water helps keep them away. Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers