When was your spouse first able to feel the baby move?
I am almost 21 weeks. I am just now feeling her kick and wanted to know when my husband may be able to feel her kick too. I can kind of see my stomach move when she kicks.. I was wondering how far along you all were when your spouse was able to feel your baby. Thanks!
If you can see movement he may be able to feel it too. I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow and the odd time I can feel my son's movement on the outside but mostly just feel on the inside. Till it's constant feeling on the outside I'll show him and my daughter
It's such a happy feeling to be able to feel the kicks (:
It feels unreal at first like I feel like it's a joke or something. With my daughter took us 2 months of trying and bam got pregnant. This one took 3 years of trying. All test were normal so it still feels like a joke since it took so long
Omg I felt the same way.. I mean this is our first but we had been trying for about 7months and didn't think it was going to happen. Now here I am 21 weeks pregnant with a little girl (: I'm happy you guys were able to have another little nugget
At about 10 weeks. I was doing some maternity yoga (hubs was doing it with me because he's an awesome man) and I did this stretch that kind of squeezed my belly in this tight/ weird way and I think the baby was squeezed in some way and he started wiggling all around. I grabbed my husband's hand super fast and put it on my belly and baby did it again. It wasn't until I was about 18 weeks (2 months later) that I started feeling him move again. My hubs can feel him move now again.
I started feeling my baby around 16 weeks, my husband was able to feel it around 19 weeks. Though not strong to feel all the time he has been able to a few times. This is baby number 6 so we both know what to feel for.
I started feeling baby move around 17-18 weeks. I'm 22 weeks now and hubby just felt the baby move for the first time a few days ago. But every pregnancy is different. I lost my first baby at 21 weeks and I never felt any movement with her. Just be patient, I would say by 23 weeks he should be able to feel it it too.
If you have an anterior placenta (located on the side of your uterus behind your belly button), it takes  longer to feel movements, especially externally. I felt my son around 16 weeks, with my husband around 20 on the outside. I have an anterior placenta with my daughter and didn't really feel regular movement til at least 18 weeks. My husband felt her on the outside around 22 weeks. 24 weeks now and she kicks/punches hard enough to see outside! Best feeling ever--I actually missed it after I gave birth. Best wishes to you and your family!