Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community
122 Members

when are you do

Hey everyone, we're all do in October. Wondering when everyone is due and how many child you have. We can share how were feeling and excitement/nerves you have. I'm due October 19 with my second child. I'm very excited for my second.
58 Responses
Due October 17th with #2!  Fortunately no sickness over here but so tired! I don't know who's more excited for second trimester--me or my husband!
1 Comments
Hey due date buddy. This is also baby number 2 for me.
Due October 16 with #1!!  Daddy is deployed but we're hoping he'll be able to make it home for the delivery :) Feeling great!! My most prevalent symptoms are fatigue and nausea.
First time mom-due October 19th
Due 3 Oct with baby#2
With my first I had absolutely no symptoms what so ever the whole pregnancy.  This time my boobs get sore throughout the day, I have nausea a lot, I'm tired and want to sleep but when your 4 year old doesn't nap it's hard to sleep. This time around is definitely different.  
Due oct 18 with first baby, no sickness yet
Due October 14th with baby #1.
Fatigue is the biggest symptom I have. Had sore BBs but that has subsided the last couple of days. Almost 8 weeks.
I'm due October 30th this is my 4th pregnancy and I have 2 kids. One 9yr old boy and 3yr old girl. Very nervous bc had miscarriage last July 2016.
I just realized I spent do not due. Sorry for the misspell
I hope we all have healthy pregnancies and healthy baby's
October 2 mostly with this not being my first the baby will be here end of September
I'm due Oct 17th with baby number 4. I'm nervous and excited.
Baby number 1 due on October 12th!! So excited!
Baby #2 and I am due October 28 th!
1 Comments
Same day I'm due. Was your date of conception accurate??
Im due on oct 19 with baby number 4 i really hope its a girl i already have 3 boys i been really tierd no sickness just nausea but thats about it
With my daughter I had nothing and with this one I have more symptoms but my friend had no symptoms and had a boy and a girl so symptoms are out the door for knowing the sex of the baby. I would like 1 of each but as long as their healthy I'm fine
First time mum here due Oct 12! Hubby thinks it'll come on his bday (Oct 10). Congrats everyone! Can't wait til second trimester starts and we start feeling better.
First time pregnancy and due October 8th! Isn't this a crazy experience??? I can't believe all the different things going on in my body! Really looking forward to not feeling sick anymore, though.
I'm due on holloween wit baby #2
Oct 13 baby #2  ...
Due October 11th with baby 3 hoping its is a girl i have 2 boys
1 Comments
My LMP is 16/1/17,when am I supposed to   be due. Thanks
I'm due October 23, I'm so ready to have it!! I'm 3 months but feels like I've been pregnant forever!!!!
Oh, this is #3 for me!
I'm 12 weeks tomorrow. October 19th still seems so far but before I know it, it will be here. I'm excited to know if I'm having a boy or girl.  Hopefully next month I'll know
I'm due October 30th with 2nd child
Due October 1st with my first
2 Comments
I'm also due October 1st with my first child .
Second rainbow 7 pregnancy same due date
I'm due Oct 4th with my 1st
I'm due Oct.5❤
I'm due on octobre 8th with 2nd baby.
Due Oct 18th with my rainbow baby ❤
Oct 26
Congratulations everyone who is due in October.  October is 1 of my favourite months. I love fall and Halloween and now going to be bringing my little boy into the world in October makes the month more special.
Im due Oct 7th with my 3rd child but my 1st girl.
Oct 29 my first love bug ❤❤❤
Due 11th October with my first  little girl too sooooo excited!!
Due October 25th with my first baby girl.  I already have a 3 year old son. So done after this cause I have one of each!  So excited though!!  ❤❤❤
I'm Due October 11th and it's my 4th child, 2 girls and 2 boys after this one. I'm 21 yo.
My princess is expected to make her debut 10/1. I really hope she is born in October as my birthday is 10/11 and my anniversary is 10/17. This is my first baby.
I'm due October 8th with my second girl, however I am hoping to have a September baby as we already have so many October birthdays.
I'm due October 19th with my third child a boy kinda nervous
October 8th first child
10206952 tn?1408933934
I'm 32weeks as of today and  October 11th with a boy. This is my third child  4th pregnancy though he's my second  boy.  My oldest is a boy n he's 4 n my daughter  is 2
I'm due October 26th and this my 3rd child. Very excited!
1 Comments
Im due on same day.. what days did u get pregnt? Or when was your lmp?
I'm due oct 10th :)
1 Comments
You're due a day before me :)
October 26th with my first!
1 Comments
What days did you conceive in jan?
Am due October 15th
October 8th first child
I'm due October 8th ...I'm a first time mother.
I am due on the 5th of October .1st time mother.

Anyone?
I'm due Oct 1 this is my third I'm just over this pregnancy
Top Pregnancy Answerers
278664 tn?1319843759
Salt Lake City, UT
salinas, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.