How many chances do u give someone ?

so last night I had wrote in a post about how my baby daddy now wanted to be involved In my pregnancy at 35weeks after leavin me. I believed him it's so sad dat I always believe him , while I start askin him like when can u buy the crib cuz I bought everything else. N he started goin off on me sayin I'm a gold digger dat I'm a fat ***** things , dat I can shove my daughter up my ***... Everytime I speak about money or him helpin me dats how he gets. So how exactly does he wanna be involved ? I'm so sick of givin him chances so many chances n he never respects me its all lies, n I feel so bad cuz his mother wants to be apart of my baby life when she gets here. I just can't take dis anymore. I wish he would just disappear for good n never come back he's no help he's just stress for me.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Cindy,  this guy is a jerk.  Calling you a "gold digger" for trying to get him to buy a crib for his unborn baby would be funny if it weren't so sad.

I agree with the others,  it's time to go for legally binding child support payments,  and let this one go.  

Helpful - 0
It is through messages , I always send it to her since the first day he started disrespecting me and the baby n she says" I dont know wat to tell you, he is his own person no one can tell him anything. " she's moving tomorrow to Florida and i dont know when she'll be back but he's stayin here in NY
Helpful - 0
Put him on child support and if your on good terms with his mum, talk to her about how her son is acting and make sure you show her the horrible messages he's sending (that's if he's saying this through messages). Have her come around to your house or catch up with her for lunch and a coffee.
Helpful - 0
Seriously put him on child support his mom can still see your baby without him being involved. Because you're just asking for a crib and child support will be taking out a lot more that what a crib costs!
Helpful - 0
He's f***king nuts maybe he should be on child support how does he think the child is gonna be taken care of some of us women are well off to do it alone but I dont think he should treat u like that because u asked him to help out
Helpful - 0
That would have been my last straw right there. He ain't ****!!! Your daughter Will realize that he wasn't there and you we're there taking care of her. Don't let that "man" take that crown off your head and make you feel this way. How can guys just do that too there child I could never imagine leaving a child I created. He will realize what he's losing and at that time it's too late. You keep doing good by your baby girl and blessings will come in your favour. Don't let him keep your head down you raise your head up and keep on pushing.
Helpful - 0
If he doesn't want to help financially put him on child support and you can have his mom visit you and baby that way you know whose around her even tho I know he will be pissed you put him on child support he needs to help out rather he likes it or not
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Relationships Community