No question just need to vent

so my boyfriend that has been with me since I was 2 months pregnant and the one that was going to take the role of being my baby girls daddy left today. We were supposed to move to San Antonio together so he could be closer to his son but I guess from thinking and thinking I decided that I didn't want to move bc with me being a first time mom in a new city with no family is scary!!! He understood and respected my decision but he nothing was going to change his mind about moving back to San Antonio and being with his son. I know I have to respect his decision but it's still hard, I feel like we had all these plans but they just went down the drain and it ***** bc I'm 34 weeks and about to have my baby girl here soon!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Then to add we weren't going to move into a new apartment we were going to move in with his sister for God knows how long and with a baby that's hard on both of our families
Helpful - 0
He moved to be with his son which is totally understandable but I kinda wish he would've let the baby be born and then after a couple of months living here with the baby and getting used to this whole new life, I would've probably been more comfortable to move
Helpful - 0
But guys one thing people don't understand is that in a relationship sacrifices goes both ways. Weigh the pros and cons before you agree or disagree. It's not like he just said he was going to move by himself. He asked you to come with him, that's means he wants to be with you when you go through this. He wants to be the father of your child, just like he is already a father. Pray about it God will show you the way.
Helpful - 0
I live in San Antonio & I understand it's gonna be different, it's scary, because your so used to where you live. Like your comfort zone. & your boyfriend shouldn't just leave like that knowing you can go into labor anytime soon. But he could've waited til you gave birth then maybe tried to move to San Antonio when both of ya are ready together, cz he has to make you feel comfortable. Did he leave to be with his son or did he move
Helpful - 0
I can completely understand how u feel my bf has kids in another state and he wants to move back the only thing different in my relationship is he is the father of my child I'm carrying and we have been together 4 years. So for the sake of our relationship and him being near his other kids I have made the decision to move with him to be near his other children. I realize that u 2 had plans but sometimes u have to look at a situation for what it is u 2 weren't together long and he isn't this child's father and he has a kid in another place. I wouldn't dwell on it too much just think about u and ur baby. The most important thing now is to not stress urself out about things u can't do anything about. And like u said ur about to have ur lil girl she is all u really need to think about. Best of luck
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Relationships Community