Really upset

OK so I explained something very simple that I shouldn't have had to exsplan so any who I got up to show my bf what I was saying and he started yelling at me and I yelled back I don't care who u r u don't yell at me in my house where I pay the bills where I do everything and where I'm pregnant with my 4th child and in pain really not happy no I'm not crying I stopped myself from crying but now I'm in pain in my lower stomach I wanna cry but I'm not I will not going to let myself
Hi.  Sorry this is a hard time and hard relationship for you.  I feel for you with four other kids too!  I think it is, however, a bit of two sides to say he yelled at you so you yelled back because no one yells at you in your house.  You both ended up yelling.  But if there is a lot of yelling going on, that's not good for anyone.  Might be time to reconsider this living arrangement.  good luck