i have a issue
It was completely unplanned and unexpected and he's adamant he doesn't want the baby. He's said he knows he can't make me do anything and it's up to me but I feel like I'm not getting any support from him. I told him I want to keep the baby and he had a massive breakdown and just cried and now I feel so guilty. Am I doing the right thing continuing with the pregnancy with him so against it?
Ahh, I'm sure sorry to hear this.  That's tough.  You have to do what is best for you but he is also being very clear that he does not want this child or to be a father.  Which is sad but reality.  That means that worst case scenario, you'll be raising a baby all on your own.  Make sure you have the way and means to do that.  You should sue for child support but often, that's not a lot of additional money and you'll want to do whatever it takes to keep him involved in your child's life who WILL want to know their dad even if dad wasn't thrilled at their birth.  So, I would think of it this way.  That worst case, you're a single mom.  And best case, he comes around and steps up.  Time will tell.  good luck sweetie