Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community
151 Members

Wondering whos pregnant again

Hey ya! I was just wondering who Is pregnant again from the Sept 10 Forum?
hi there :) i think just waitn838 is, but i do have a small chance this month too (i guess ill find out by wednesday). if not im going to wait until july to start actively trying :)
Fingers crossed for wednesday!!!
i just got 2 faint positives this morning at 8 dpo ahh im freaking- i cant believe i have to do THAT all over again.. i have to add in, of course im happy though :)
i just saw that youre pregnant - CONGRATS!!
CONGRATS on your Fain BFP
and Thank You!
I'm due January 2nd
Was quite the shock lol!
My youngest is 8 months
yuppers....im just about 8 weeks now....first u/s is scheduled for next friday....its crazy because my students are asking me where my belly came from....im already showing to the fact they know im preg...seems so early

jschoch8 - yay....a faint BFP.....ahhhhh....when are you testing again.....sounds like its all good....keep us updated
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.