Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community
127 Members

Any ladies over due

I was due September 22, anyone else not have baby yet? How are yall feeling?
I was due the 19th but baby has other plans, I have been dilated at 3 cm and %50 effaced for the last month! I feel pregnant, but fine. I go to the doctor today so hopefully she will do ANOTHER membrane sweep, and that will get something going!  Hang in there everyone, soon it will all be very worth it and you'll look back and see that it's really not much of a wait considering what we get out of it!
I was due sept 23rd and I'm still waiting... Hopefully he will come before my induction day on tuesday. I really want a natural birth
Due today...wanting a natural birth as well...cramping, can't sleep, anxious, nervous, excited, insane lower back/butt pain! How are y'all ? Have an doc appointment Tuesday and we go from there on induction
I was due the 20th, getting induced during midnight tonight. So nervous
Due on the 23rd.. Getting induced on tuesday.. My little boy doesn't wanna come out.. He likes my belly more
I was due 22nd aswel baby still isnt engaged and I dont think head down, my midwife has been useless really, supposed to have someone coming Monday to do a sweep but not heard anything again.. can a sweep work if babys head isn't down?
Well good luck to all you ladies hopefully baby comes soon for yall.. I was scheduled for an induction today but got sent home because no rooms were available they told me I would get a call as soon as one was available but instead I received a call that I got rescheduled for tomorrow morning so we'll see if it happens
I'm not sure Ive never gotten a sweep done
I was due on the 21st. Been stuck at 1/2 cm.

Got a doctors appointment Monday to see what's next.
Just ran around up n down my street. A sight to behold I.assume. but I hope it helps get things moving
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.