Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community
127 Members

HELP!!! Bleeding after plan b

I had my period september 18th got off the 23rd or 24th and had unprotected sex the 24th, 25th, and the 26th. Also on the 27th and 28th. I took plan b the 24th after the first time cause we freaked out. After that, we had a discussion and decided we wanted to have a baby. After that we had unprotected sex almost every day. Yesterday as in September 30th (when it became midnight for the 30th) I started brown/pink discharge then when I woke up it was bright red and heavy like a period. It does not smell like a period and it does not feel like one, I could be wrong though. I've researched for hours. Some women said that it could be heavy implantation bleeding or it could be my early period. I also saw that plan b only works for the one time you had sex and then took it. So could i be pregnant from all the other days? Please help and let me know :/ it's greatly appreciated.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.