Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community
127 Members

frustration

So my due date is sept 19 and im frustrated and uncomfortable and not sleeping. I feel like im being selfish because i just want my little girl to come so i can be more comfy. Dont get me wrong i cant wait to meet her hold her and shower her with love but atm i feel like i just wantt her here for my own benefit does anybody else feel like this? Im also fed up with people only calling me to see if im in labour yet or if i have any signs its like its all they care about its driving me nuts.
I'm the same way and I'm due the 20th I get so many calls a day. I cannot sleep for anything waking up in the middle of the night and not comfortable especially in this heat. I want her out already
Yeah same happened with me. My parents and friends already predicted that I will be delivering before my due date ( especially my parents)  and I used to feel so bad. I started telling them the wrong due date during later part of pregnancy so that I don't feel bad.
Being asked every day is exhausting, especially since the answer can only be yes or no. And it's always no.

I'm due tomorrow, no real signs of baby :(
Im so glad im not the only one ive got to the point where i dont answer the phone or reply to texts because i know that is all they want. Do they not think i would let them know when it happens if not me then my husband its an absolute nightmare.
Im due on the 21st and honestly just fed up with being pregnant already. . Dont get me wrong its been wonderful knowing there's  a little being moving around in there but, i am sending out the eviction notice! And yes it does get annoying when your being asked 24/7 "how are you feeling?" And "any more contractions?" Its like jeezzz.. ill let you know...
I'm due the 26th and feel the same way. Its frustrating!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.