4 weeks of being a fire breathing dragon.

4 weeks left until our little boy will be here, and I am pretty sure I am pregnant with a Dragon he is causing the worst heartburn ever!!! Any ideas or tips other than tums and zantac?
Prevacid
I take 150mg of zantac in the morning and evening and it has been working so far. Although,  last night i woke up to fire breath as well so it's effectiveness is probably wearing off lol
Just plain ol calcium carbonate like Tums, has been working wonders on my heartburn and is completely safe throughout pregnancy.
I've been taking mepredec for a few years now, and apart from the odd bit of heartburn in the evening that runs would sort out ice has no issues. Maybe as the doc for that. Take one in the morning and your good to go x

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.