Dont feel prepared

Does anyone else just not feel prepared? I know i have everything in order for the baby but just feel as though im creating work for myself before the baby is born to ensure its done like serious cleaning, gardening, finances and bills in order, car spotless....and the list goes on
Same here! I'm 36 wks and have been cleaning like crazy! Husband keeps telling me to chill and relax but I can't help myself lol glad I'm not the only one! Even with all the cleaning and nesting I still feel unprepared
I clean and clean and try to organize but with a full time job where I work weekends and sometimes 12 hr shifts AND the 3 kids I already have at home... Well. It's POINTLESS!! I feel like I'll never be "ready" and the c-section is 3 weeks from today but everything thinks I'll go sooner... Sigh!
Everyone I mean... Everyone thinks I'll go sooner.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.