Just excited!!

So I'm 36 weeks and 1 day had my dr appt yesterday I've dialated 1 1/2 cm I've not yet effaced but my cervix is thinning I'm super excited my due date is September 23 but I think he will be coming before then!! I'm a ftm when do you ladies think I will have my son!!??
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm due September 23rd but have went into preterm labor twice now. He had me on medication to stop things. I was dialated to 2.5 since 34 weeks.today I got checked & was 3 cm & 80% effaced. He took me of the meds & said I can deliver any time.
Helpful - 0
Unfortunately though, we could stay dilated at 1.5cm for weeks lol it doesn't necessarily mean that we will go into labor early. Some women will be dilated to a 4-5 for weeks and don't progress further until after their due date, while other women can have no dilation at all and then within a day, they go into labor and dilate fully and give birth. I hate that we get teased with numbers when they don't really imply anything!
Helpful - 0
I'm due Sept 22nd and I also am dilated 1.5cm and have had some thinning!! Woohooo we are almost to the end!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?