Miscalculated due date ?

so first I was supposed to give birth sept 11 according to my last menstraul period . But when they did the sonogram she said the baby was to small for at the time to be 8 weeks that I was 6 weeks . So she referred me to a specialist to check that out . Has this happen to any one ?
Happened here too! Was supposed to be 9 and they told us 7. I figured though because I had pcos and my cycles weren't regular. The way they first calculate the due date is if you have perfect 28 days cycles and you always ovulate on the 14th day.
I'm supposed to be 8 weeks and 4 days and when they did the sonogram it appear it was 5 weeks!
You ovulated later than is "regular" my first pregnancy was way way off. I went a cycle and a half before I ovulated. So from my period I was like 10wks and by first ultrasound I was 6wks
I'm due sept 11th and the first day of my last cycle was Dec 5th

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.