Morning sickness

Hi there.  I am 10 weeks pregnant can I expect my "all day sickness" to pass soon?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Lost 6lbs I meant to say
Helpful - 0
Hi. Ive had terrible morning sickness too. Im 10 weeks this sun. I lost 6 last week and a further 4 so far this week all through a combination on vomiting and not being able to eat in first place. Im really struggling and totally paranoid that im damaging the baby. My doc doesnt seem concerned about the baby and the weight loss just my own dehydration. Which he said is ok and I should just plough thru. Has anyone else been thru this and had a healthy baby? Does anyone think I should get second opinion re the weight loss as in the books it says more than 5% weight loss could cause ketone (whatever they are). Good luck. Lets hope week 12 brings us some relief xxx
Helpful - 0
It would really be great to be my normal self again although that won't completely be true just need to get my energy levels up. Thanks for the comments ladies. :-)
Helpful - 0
I hope so!! I'm going through it also. I have lost 4 lbs in less than 2 weeks. I have only actually thrown up a few times but the nausea is crippling!! I recently started unisom and B6 and its helping. I cant wait till it goes away anf i have my energy back.
Helpful - 0
I dont know if it will but i feel for you because im suffering all day to!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.