Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community
815 Members

Prenatal Vitamin

Hi everyone,  this is my first pregnancy and I'm about 4-5 weeks.  My first appt is Feb 2 so I'm still feeling a bit in the dark about some things. Can you recommend a good prenatal vitamin?
Gummy prenatal  vitamins are awesome!
Hi am am probably as far along as you.  Today i started taking one a days prenatal vitamins. I've heard they're one of the best out there
I take the gummy ones too!
I'm taking nature made prenatals and I read a ton of reviews on amazon saying those were one of the only ones that didn't make them sick. I haven't gotten sick on them at all. My doctor says they're good ones too. :-)
I started using expecta....they help your breasts prepare for baby. I dry up really fast so I could use the extra help.
I got the vita gummy. They are super yummy!
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.