Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community
815 Members

Still...NOTHING.

I had my 39 week check up today. Still no effacement & not dilating. I am getting so discouraged...I know I technically can go another 2 weeks, but I really do NOT want to get induced...HELP!!
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I had my 39 week check up yesterday I'm 2cm dilated and my doctor asked me to come back in Thursday so he check me again. I really dont want to get induced either. I'm just going to walk the track all week.
Yea I feel you. I don't want to be induced but don't want to go past 40 weeks
Same here. 2 days to go.  But I feel nothing.  Going nuts!
Omg i knooo im due in 5days...ive been walking a mile 2x a day, doing squats, ate spicy food, pineapple, raspberry leaf tea plenty of sex and nothing....zilch...notta...ive been 50% effaced and dilated to a 2 for 3wks!
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.