Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community
815 Members

cloth diapers

What are your thoughts on cloth diapers vs. Disposable ones ?
4 Responses
Cloth is obviously better for the environment but disposable have great lock away cores which I personally believe are a must for a new borns bottom and bits. One of mine had sensitive skin and oh my word the rash and sores he'd get were awful. I swear by pampers in the UK.
317217 tn?1456290378
I had cloth ones for my first and in all honesty I got fed up of storing them, cleaning them, drying them, it all takes flying and when you go out for the day they weigh your bag down. I was really glad when I got pregnant again I couldn't use them as they'd make me urge. I used disposable from then on. But it's wash their own, they look cute and the outer come in funky colours.
I used cloth diapers for my second and I loved them but with this one I'm just planning on using them at home and using disposable out. It is a lot more work and a lot more you have to carry. I also use cloth wipes as well
I started using cloth when my first was about a year old. Then used them right from newborn with my second and will be using them again for my third. Every once in a while I need a break from cloth and buy a pack of disposables and then go back to cloth
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.