conceive a baby

I have got pregnant 14:12:2024 when will I get a baby
Are you saying you conceived on the 14th December? If so, I'd say that makes your due date somewhere close to the 10th September... Has a doctor or midwife worked out an estimated due date for you? That would probably be more accurate than what I can guess at...
I fell pregnant the very next week and my edd is 27/09/15
I got pregnant Dec 15 I'm due Sep 21
Wow, I must ovulate late or something... I conceived Dec 30 and I'm due Sep 25... or are people writing the date of their LMP (last menstrual period)?
I'm also due September 25 my lmp was December 19 so I'm assuming I conceived anywhere from Dec 28- Jan 2
I conceived on 24th December and due 16th September?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.