Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community
815 Members

due day......

Is anyone due day on septemberseptiembre?......  Cuz i feel like is too far and i feel alone in my journey
I'm due September 13th it does feel so far away and lonely lol
Im due September 5th it does feel so far ugh
I'm due September 19th, 1st baba, feels so far away
Im due Sep 3rd . Yes , very far lol. But im okay w.it cus ialso have a 3yr old daughter & a 11month old son & my husband to handle. So , im in no rushhh just yet lol.
im due on September 30 & ugh it's taking forever
Im due on september 2. Im just counting weeks left and making self believe that im half thru lol. I also feel alone literally because partner goes to work and im here stucked alone in our house.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.