Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community
815 Members

last week

Hey Ladies! I'm finally in my last week of my first trimester! Yay me! My nausea is mostly gone and I'm not as tired! So excited!
Can't wait to get there! Congrats :)
Oh gosh... If I'm not as tired my fiancée is going to go crazy... So will all of my other friends. I'm excited to actually want to get moving around and doing things instead of hearing the bed and blankets call out to me haha
How many weeks is your first trimester?
Me too! Last wk but my headaches are now migraines at times and its accompanied by nausea. But in not as exhausted sat I was a wk ago. Good luck to us lol
The first trimester is 12 weeks
Me too! I'm dur September 1st. I can't believe Tuesday I start my second trimester. I feel so much more energy already. I don't even feel pregnant anymore honestly. All of the morning sickness is gone, I'm getting more sleep, I don't get sick to my stomach with smells. I feel back to my old self again. Its a relief and hope you are feeling the same way! Good luck and hope your baby is doing well!
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.