white discharged

Is it normal to be having a white creamy discharge when 27 weeks pregnant?  
Yes.  It's normal. Your body is cleaning itself out continuously to keep bacteria from getting in.
Okay thank u so much I was nervous.  This is my first time being pregnant it's all new to me I just can't wait to have my baby boy in my arms im due Sep 7 n im just now starting to feel him move around
Yeah its definitely normal.. I have it too.. As long as it doesnt stink and it doesnt make you itch or burn.. If it does, it could be a yeast infection.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.