Aa
A
A
Close

Anyone else having their fourth or high number baby?

I'm looking for some large family mom friends as this is my fifth pregnancy/fourth baby. We plan to have more children after this one as well. :)
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
pregnant with baby #5 here. undecided on if there will be a #6 but that's definitely the limit lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Im having my fourth little girl but the only one that knows im pregnant is me and my husband due to the fact we know everyone is gonna have negative comments
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Im pregnant with my 4th baby I have 3 girls and its a boy on the way .. pretty much excited.. well my husband and I agree that we want this baby to be our last due to complications on my last 2 pregnancies but if we were to become pregnant again we are ok with a 5 baby lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Pregnant with my 4th baby. I gave 2 boys and a girl this one is a boy would be nice to have another baby after but mu husband is not wanting anymore after this x
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
This is my fourth and last pregnancy due to medical problems in the family. I have 1 girl and 2 boys and in that order to. I am having a girl this time around and couldn't be happier to have 2 of each.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
#4 here as well ☺️
Hoping for a boy ideally, I started with a boy and then had two girls. I'd like to dig out all of his old baby clothes; they were adorable and I haven't had the chance to use them in over 8yrs!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
pregnant with baby #5!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I Don't plan on having more but this is my 5th as well
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community Resources