Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community
135 Members

Anyone else having their fourth or high number baby?

I'm looking for some large family mom friends as this is my fifth pregnancy/fourth baby. We plan to have more children after this one as well. :)
pregnant with baby #5 here. undecided on if there will be a #6 but that's definitely the limit lol
Im having my fourth little girl but the only one that knows im pregnant is me and my husband due to the fact we know everyone is gonna have negative comments
Im pregnant with my 4th baby I have 3 girls and its a boy on the way .. pretty much excited.. well my husband and I agree that we want this baby to be our last due to complications on my last 2 pregnancies but if we were to become pregnant again we are ok with a 5 baby lol
Pregnant with my 4th baby. I gave 2 boys and a girl this one is a boy would be nice to have another baby after but mu husband is not wanting anymore after this x
This is my fourth and last pregnancy due to medical problems in the family. I have 1 girl and 2 boys and in that order to. I am having a girl this time around and couldn't be happier to have 2 of each.
#4 here as well ☺️
Hoping for a boy ideally, I started with a boy and then had two girls. I'd like to dig out all of his old baby clothes; they were adorable and I haven't had the chance to use them in over 8yrs!
pregnant with baby #5!
I Don't plan on having more but this is my 5th as well
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community
135 Members
107 Questions
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.