How likely is to be sure about ur first ultrasound due date or ur last period?
Well, is that my first ultrasound due date is September 24. That puts me in 36 weeks pregnant.
But from my first day of my last period gives me the due date for September 1.
Which I really feel more like 39 weeks from my period.  
How likely is to be sure in the due date? Idk hope someone out there can understand me.  Also I been having contractions not as bad but they haven't started checking me from my pelvic. Till next week appointment.
If it's more than a week difference, they will base it off of the first ultrasound instead of lmp because there are major differences seen in ultrasounds in the first 6-12 weeks.
Meaning your first ultrasound is more reliable, seeing 3 weeks difference. The last 4 weeks everyone feels like they are about to pop and ready to get over their pregnancies. Your appointment next week may give you some piece of mind though.
Thanks for answering. I really appreciate it. And hope next appointment would really give me an idea. Thanks.
No problem! I would go ahead and bring up your concerns with your Dr. while you are there, if you can remember. I never can...mommy brain. Good luck and keep us updated!