Pregnancy: Social Community

Considering being a FTM...

I have been very successful in my career and I'm having my first child.  I'm considering becoming a full time mom. I love my career as a helicopter pilot but I think I would also love being there 100 percent for my child and family.  If I quit I would probably never be able to go back to a high paying job like that again. It's a small town and it's very rare for a piloting positions to come available. Any thoughts, regrets, or advice?
Awww that's great, you want to be full time mom!!! I wish I could but me and my fiancé both work make good money but we like nice things and taking family vacations so no quitting my job. You just have to think how life is going to be without all the money coming in and if it's what you want.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.