MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

12weeks

First time mom. Im 12 weeks pregnant is it bad eating icecream?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I used to crave ice cream a lot and my baby is just fine
Helpful - 0
Dreyers has a slow-churned line of ice cream with half the fat and calories. Tastes great too. Its been my little treat I let myself have. Ice cream is my biggest craving! Its perfectly fine to eat in moderation :)
Helpful - 0
It also helps if you're craving cookies dough to eat cookie dough ice cream, it's safe plus it's difficult to find regular cookie dough that is safe. I know I tried
Helpful - 0
Your fine I just wouldn't get crazy you'll pack on the pounds fast .. Trust me you don't want that I did it with my 1st daughters
Helpful - 0
Not unless you have dietary concerns. Vanilla ice cream can also help with heart burn :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.