Pregnancy: Social Community

14 days and nervous

I'm due in 14 days with baby girl #2... We are naming her Autumn, and her big sister is Aubrey. I have been feeling really anxious and nervous. I'm really worried about how Aubrey will react with a new baby in the house (she will b 2 in July). I'm also very nervous about saying goodbye to her when the time comes for Autumn to make her arrival. How do you say goodbye to your first born knowing that when you see them again they won't be your only child. What is she "hates" me for having another baby...
I'm due in July and have 2.5 yrs old and a 1.5 yrs old. When it comes time for you to head to the hospital your older one isn't going to realize its any different then when you've left the house without her before.  We've gotten a 18" doll for my older one to take care of when the baby comes home.  Also making it really great to be a big sister helps - pick out the baby clothes, grab diapers, etc.  The most important thing though is to make sure you get 1-1 time with your older one.  Set aside time (probably when the baby is sleeping) to have time just with her doing something that she loves - dress up, reading, puzzles, etc.  Just remember woman have been successfully bringing home new babies since the beginning of time; you've got this! :-)
She's young enough not to really notice a lot. I'm due June 24 with a girl and my boy will be 2 July 11.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.