Pregnancy: Social Community

16wks pregnant and job interview

I have a job interview tomorrow and I'm 16 weeks. I'm showing a little but I can still hide my bump easily. Should I tell them I'm pregnant at the interview? I'm afraid they won't hire me because the time I need off when the baby comes. Should I wait to tell them?
Don't tell them hun they definitely will not give you the job
Also if you do get the job wait a few weeks then tell them you have just found out your pregnant
Okay. Will they think I'm lying when I say I just found out at around 18 weeks?
It doesn't matter its non of the their BUSINESS! its about you and the baby
I'm 22 weeks and I work as a housekeeper... But my back has been aching and my stomach be tighten up I want to tell my boss after four months of not working after asking to come back to work... What do I do ????
I want to work but sometimes my Back causes me to want to lay down all day
You don't have to mention anything about being pregnant. It is not a question they are legally allowed to ask you when they are interviewing you. But sometimes it can skew a prospective employers view. I doubt they will even ask you in the interview. And when you do get hired you can feel free to tell them whenever you feel comfortable. Depending on your schedule they may find out fairly quickly if you have to ask for time off for doctor visits. But you should take comfort in knowing that pregnancy status is a protected class by the Federal Government. So as long as you live in the USA employers are required by law to treat you the same as a regular employee. Though If you can schedule your doctor appointments around your work schedule it will show a certain amount of commitment to the job itself. But if you can't there is nothing they can do about it and they legally have to follow what your doctor recommends as far as time off for appointments or if you have any work limitations. Make sure to always get a note whenever you go to the doctor and don't let them intimidate you or push you into something you don't feel comfortable doing. Best of luck at your interview and with your little one.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.