Pregnancy: Social Community

3 weeks very impatient

How soon can I take a preg test? And also I got heartburn all last night and been having light cramps off & on for the past few days is that a good sign?
Take it the day you should start your period. I always got positives. That would be the forth week of pregnancy if you are pregnant.
Thank u. What about the cramps and heartburn is that a good sign that I could be preg I really hope I am
It could be a sign. I had terrible cramping in the beginning. Good luck:)
I didnt get a positive til a week after i missed my period.
I hope I get a positive sooner then that lol I want to know sooo bad! I can't wait to be able to say I'm preg & not just guessing
With my second i got a positive 3 days before my period was due. You should try clear blue digitial with morning pee. Gl
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.