34+ weeks.

So im 34+3weeks and i am so ready for this pregnancy to be over this is my 3rd and its been so different that my first two. I have the worst back pains n pressure down there i just know it wont be long now before she is here. I was early witb my other two by 2 and 3 weeks so i just expecting this one to come early as well. Ive had my show and i feel sick all the time just like i did with my last baby im just worried she may come a little to early and have the stay in hospital. Anybody else like thi?
Oh well it shouldn t be too long :) wish you all the best !!
I'm on my third as well and have had the same experience in regards to it being very different and a fair amt of pelvis pain and ciatic never pain. Although my kiddos like to cook as long as they are let (kinda jealous lol).  As long as the baby is born healthy they should let you both come home on time.  I was 4.5 wks early weighing in at 5lbs when my mom had me in the dead of winter and I didn't have to stay any longer.  My 3 siblings were all 3 weeks early and with 1 exception (which was unrelated to age) were born perfectly healthy and came home after the standard stay.  Good luck!  My LO has a week and a half before she gets evicted lol.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.