Any luck

My husband and I just found out we are having a baby and we're thrilled!
!! I'm about 4 weeks but we're both on edge about this pregnancy because we lost or first baby at 6 weeks. Has anyone had better luck the next time you conceived after a miscarriage?
I conceived 2 weeks after I had a miscarriage at 6weeks as well. And now I'm 8 weeks pregnant :)
It took us 3 months to conceive again third times a charm I guess! Lol but as far as I know so far so good my first appointment is December 16 and I'm very excited and nervous at the same time I just hope and pray the baby is 100% healthy and we hear a heartbeat!
I had a miscarriage 2 years ago...been trying for 6 years.  I'm now almost 21 weeks with a baby girl. Everything is going good as I am typing this she is moving around lol ...I was terrified when I found out because I didn't want to go through another miscarriage.
That's so sweet! I've wanted this so bad and I'll be devastated if it doesn't pan out this time.
Everything will be fine just stay positive, have faith, and pray!!  I haven't had a miscarriage lease God, but I am 13 weeks and I had a scare of one a out two weeks ago, I just thank God everyday that everything was okay with the baby!!
I had a miscarriage in April, waited the recommended 3 months to try again, & am now 14 weeks. I didn't think I was that nervous about this pregnancy but last night I had a dream I started bleeding. Apparently I still have a bit of unease.  
I miscarried in Feb. It was my 2nd pregnancy. I found out in July I was pregnant and I'm now 20 weeks.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.