Any type of food grosses me out

Since I found out I was pregnant again I literally can't eat anything. I'll crave something and I'll make it or go buy it and by the time I take my first bite I feel like throwing up and sometimes my stomach is so upset that I don't/can't eat. Anyone been through this before?
Yupp. Thats exactly how i was feeling during the first 3 months of my pregnancy. Couldnt eat anything! It was terrible...every food i put into my mouth it came right back out. My suggestion for u is drink liquids like soup or even something light like mashed potatoes. An eat a lot of fruits
Thank you! I will keep that in mind
I lost 15lbs in the first 4 months :( it was horrible..... I ate alot of grapes and drank lots of water.... it passes soon enough. .. now I can't stop eating :)
That's good! Glad you're doing better! Hopefully my nausea goes away soon
I've been through the same thing. But, it does get better. I do have an aversion to some of the foods I usually enjoy. And, I'm extremely fond of foods I don't usually care about. And, fruit is my favorite! Lol
Yes I've actually gotten told multiple of times to just eat fruit when I don't feel like I can keep my food down or I can't eat it. It ***** but you're right it gets better!
Yes, me too. I lost 7 lbs in the first trimester. Currently 14w3d and just getting my appetite back. Still having occasional nausea and vomiting.
I'm going thru that now I never with my first six years ago to see,
smell or think about food makes me sick I know I can't keep going without eating my morning sickness I believe has just passed so maybe I can start eating again

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.