Anyone ???

Has anyone ever had alot of morming sickness in pregnancy and ended up having a boy ?
Its bcus ive heard that when you get alot of morning sickness ita bcus youre carrying a girl...
Symptoms have nothing to do with gender.
I think it's just a theory but some theories have some truth to it I'm guessing I have a boy already and I am now pregnant with a girl n I have a lot of morning sickness with her den I did with my son up until my second trimester and usually that's over in your first very different pregnancy for me
I was a lot more sick when I was pregnant with my son verses when I was pregnant with my daughter
I had morning sickness all day everyday threw out my pregnancy wit my daughter I dnt believe it matters I'm having a boy now morning sickness bad bt way less than wit my daughter
My first pregnancy I throw up so much even at work and at parking lot and when I was in labor I throw up lol I was having a boy .with my second pregnancy I only throw up in my first trimester and I'm having a girl now lol
Thanks & congrats on your babygirl :)

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.